Monday July 2nd 2007:
Holy Early Updates, Batman!
Yeah, I'm not too well and as a result have a major insomnia thing going on right now, so I decided to update the comic a little earlier than usual. Is that a new character I spy on the horizon?
Anyhoo, as promised, here's a list of a couple of the site updates I've *cough* forgotten to draw your attention to.
- I've been doing a lot more doodling lately in relation to the vote incentives on TWC. The current one is the first draft of Melpomene, and around mid-week I'll release the final draft so you can see how much MA has changed since 2005-6 time when it was still very much in-the-works. Then I'll do the same for Erato, Thalia and Terpsichore, the only other Muses to have prior designs.
- The Muse Academy store is kinda-sorta-maybe open. I'm not making a big deal out of it - just adding products from time to time and not over-merchandising it. So come by, take a look and heck, if you have any spare cash help a starving artist out! I usually get around 7-17% commission on each item, and that builds up nicely.
- The Library has been restocked and I've added a few more books into the mix. I try to keep it specific to the genres that Muse Academy covers: fantasy, comics, retro, comedy, and a little bit of horror at times.
- Character Profiles for Calliope and the other faculty members have been updated.
- Look out for a forum sometime in the near future. I've been putting it off like the Dickens.